Quality and Sustainability
Quality has always been one of the pillars of the ELTEK Group.
To date, all ELTEK Group sites, in Italy and around the world are certified ISO 9001 and ISO TS 16949 (except for Metallux); in 2010, the Italian sites have also achieved certification ISO 13485 (Certification for quality in the medical field).
The Management System enables the various ELTEK companies to be regulated by a single strategy of total quality management, with a common mission, to ensure:
- satisfaction of customer expectations by achieving excellent levels of product quality ("zero defects" policy);
- employee satisfaction, through high standards of safety for risk prevention and protection of workers' health;
- satisfaction of the community and protection of the environment, through pollution prevention and minimization of environmental impact.
Find below the certificates awarded to ELTEK Group:
ELTEK products are subjected to the approval and monitoring of major International Institutions, for the purpose of certification of compliance with technical standards and requirements of applicable safety directives.
The main marks obtained are ENEC, CE, IMQ, VDE, UL, CSA in the appliance industry, WRAS and NSF for suitability for contact with drinking water, E4 product certification for the Automotive sector, EC in the medical sector.
The ELTEK Quality System has evolved over time, under the pressure of continuous improvement, adaptation to international standards and through progressive adjustments to the demands of important customers, who have given awards of great value to some of our plants:
|1995||Robert Bosch Award "Best Supplier"|
|1999||Robert Bosch Award "Best Supplier"|
|2002||Maytag Preferred Supplier|
|2005||Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte Home Appliances Golden Q Ribbon|
|2006||Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte Suppliers Award|
|2008||Mann und Hummel Supplier of the Year|
|2010||Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte Suppliers Award|
|2012||Vortice Best Supplier 2011|
|2012||Bosch und Siemens Hausgeräte Suppliers Award|
In compliance with the requirements of ISO 9001:2000, the various business processes in ELTEK and their interactions have been mapped according to a logical scheme.
System and Support Processes are performed in respect of Primary Processes that have as a starting and ending key point, the customer, with his requirements, expectations and demands, whose satisfaction will be measured through Customer Satisfaction.
"PREVENTION AS THE BASIS OF
In 2005, the ELTEK Environmental Management System has achieved ISO 14001, the international standard for environmental management, for the plant of Casale Monferrato (Al) and in 2007 it has been extended to the plant of Hone (Ao).
The current program includes:
- The reduction of the produced amount of waste
- The completion of the separate collection within the plants
- The reduction in consumption (electricity and natural gas)
- The minimization of environmental impact related to the life cycle of products (substances that are part of the product and process)
- The replacement of refrigerant gas with lower impact gas
The importance of prevention also arises from environmental legislation, which primarily in the European Union and other industrialized countries, provides for increasingly stringent limits and requirements (including RoHS, REACh Regulation 1907/2006/EC, ELV "end life vehicles" directive, etc ...).
ELTEK constantly monitors regulatory changes and guarantees as a prerequisite the compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to its products.